Monday, May 18, 2009

Design Team reveal!

Good Monday morning everyone. Hope everyone's week is off to a good start. Last week was reveal day over on the Let's Scrap Design Team. Our challenge was to use only patterned paper and no plain cardstock. That was a tough on for me but I ended up buying a paper pack at Archivers a couple of weeks ago that ended up working perfectly! Here is my layout for this month. Hope you like it!

Here is the sketch I used:

Here is the list of supplies that I used:
Supplies Used:
Me & My Big Ideas: Chester Pink Flower kit- Patterned paper, flower embellishment,
"sweet" word embellishment
Blossom Buttons from Amanda Newton http://www.AmandaNewton.etsy.com
Ribbon from Ribbon FX by Hobby Lobby
Jasmine Cricut Cartridge
K&Company Happy Trails designer paper pad
Lilac floss
Stampin' Up Orchid Opulence ink
Sketch from: littlebookofsketches.blogspot.com

No comments: