Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy belated V-Day!

Hope everyone had a good Valentines weekend! We didn't do much at our house. We have had the stomach bug in our house for the past week so we were not quite sure how everyone was going to feel on Saturday. Luckily we were all OK on Saturday so we just ran some errands. Nothing to exciting for us this year.
Well, I have still been a huge slacker on keeping up with my blog so I am going to bombard you with new stuff! LOL I finally learned how to change my background to a fun background but then it messed up all my gadgets for some reason. I finally got it all figured out (I hope).
First off, here are some pages that I did when a friend and I went to a crop (this was actually back in like November! I guess I forgot to put them on the blog).
The first 2 are from last year's 4th of July (as if you couldn't guess that youselves! LOL)


This one is from when we went apple picking last September! We had never been apple picking before and it was a lot of fun!

This next one is an old picture. It was just sitting in a frame behind the one that we were currently looking. I thought it was silly to hide them in the frame so I am hoping to scrap several more like this one. Time to get the pictures out of hiding! LOL

Here is another birthday layout from Mason's b-day party last September:

In January the design team I am on had an altered item challenge. I was racking my brain for what I could alter. Finally I went down into the basement and started looking through all the stuff we had in our garage sale pile. I ended up finding this mail organizer thing and thought it would be great for holding pictures that I want to scrap! Here is the before and after.

Are you starting to feel bombarded yet???? LOL
Here is one of Mason from when we went to this fun place in town called Paradise Park. The kids really love playing there and Mason's favorite part is the ball pit. And then I finally got Mason's first day of preschool page done also!

Here are a couple of layouts from sketch challenges and our crop from over at my Let's Scrap group on Ning.

No comments: