Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Birthday parties!!!

We had both Mason and Lili's b-day parties this past weekend! It was a lot of fun! I think the kids both had a great time. The theme for their party was Mickey and Minnie Mouse. They both really love Mickey Mouse Clubhouse so I thought it would be a great idea. We just had the party at our house and had some friends and family over. I think Mason's favorite gift was...... all of them! LOL He really loves his new scooter and the cars things he got. It was so funny watching Mason open his presents because he just tore through ALL of them! LOL He looked like he could cry when we told him that he didn't have anymore to open! Lili was kind of tired by the time we got to opening presents. She opened hers slow but she loved everything she got also. She especially loves this little dog stuffed animal. She carries it around with her everywhere! We really had a great time and want to thank everyone who came! Here are some pictures from the party:

Lili's new fluffy dog!

Here are their cakes. Mason's is Mickey. I did a frozen buttercream transfer with his cake. It was fun to try out and actually pretty easy. Lili's cake is a Minnie inspired giant cupcake! It is also inspired by the book Pinkalicious (cute book, and one of Lili's favorite books).

2 comments:

Deana said...

Those cakes are so adorable! I bet that took some time to do! :-)

Melanie said...

super cute page and fantastic cakes! My mom made those for me when I was little :)