Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hi!

Hi everyone! I have taken the plunge into blogging! LOL I thought it would be a great way to let you know what is going on in my life and to show off my scrapbook pages!
Yesterday it rained all day and it is finally starting to let up today. We really needed the rain so I am not going to complain at all. I was able to get a little scrapping done yesterday. I tried out a new card! I thought it turned out really cute! I got the idea from this blog. I think I am going to make a few more of these so I have some in reserves for when I need them.

Other than that I am just trying to get ready for the kids' b-day party in just over a week! I think I am going to give the cakes a test drive today or tomorrow before I make their real cakes. I hope they turn out ok!

2 comments:

Lasting Memories Scrapbooking said...

lori love your blog-welcome to blog land:)

Resa said...

I'm so glad you joined the blog-o-sphere! Maybe I can live vicariously through your scrapbooking! Love Ya!