Friday, September 5, 2008

A night out!!!

Tonight a friend and I went to check out a scrapbook store not to far from us. They had a Friday night crop night so we went to that. Unfortunately we couldn't stay for the whole evening but I still was able to get a couple of pages done! It has been a long time since I had a girls night out! It was nice to get together with her without our kids for once! I was so excited to try out this local store! I am always looking for some new and different things that I can't get and my normal big box stores. I did get 1 whole page done tonight and the other still needs some tweaking. This one was a challenge from the Let's Scrap Design Team blog:

I am also part of a great group on cafemom.com called Let's Scrap. This group is run by the same great ladies who are part of the design team listed above. A couple of times a week or so they have sketch challenges for us to try out. I did one yesterday and here is what I came up with! Hope you like it! I thought it came out great!

Oh, just one more thing not scrap related but pretty cool. This morning it was pretty foggy out and I went out onto the deck and this is what I saw:
I am not a fan of spiders but this was pretty cool to see an almost perfect spider web all covered in dew!

1 comment:

Let's Scrap Design Team said...

great LO's lori! you always do awesome work! and what a cool spider web